Best Video Game Movies

MRU

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 23, 2005
Other
Just watched The Wizard again, such an awesome video game movie on lots of different levels / subtexts. Always makes me cry in the end.

So what are your favourite video game movies?

MRU

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 23, 2005
Other
You should get that looked into.
Nah when young Jimmy gets to the dinosaur in remembrance of his dead sister, that's just heart breaking.... :)

Haven't seen the Mario film in years, must have a look for it on Netflix :)

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
^It was a good movie but it tried to pack SH 1 and 2 into it and it was unnecessary. P. Head had nothing to do with Alessia or the cult but I knew they added it in for the big nasty scare.

I thought In the name of the king was the best :p:D:cool:

Bless

Hastings101

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
K
Silent Hill & Tomb Raider are my favorite movies based off video games. I love Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft

RecycleBin

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2012
The Silent Hill movie was perfect. Any hack can make a movie ABOUT Silent Hill. It took an artist to make a movie that brought the audience into a realm of unending torment and suffering

the joke is that the movie was bad, get it

MRU

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 23, 2005
Other
You have to think about one of the best video game movie which is very known in the people. The name for that is kung fu panda 2. I have watch this movie 3 times. That's wake your mind and very good for me.
But it's not a video game movie, it's a movie with a video game tie in. ;)

It never started on console / computer and therefore doesn't qualify.

It's a very good movie though, and one of the rarities (a movie sequel that is better than the first).