Best way to archive iMessage history?

212rikanmofo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 31, 2003
I have an iMessage conversation with someone that lasted about 3 yrs and I really want to be able to archive those memories. Does anyone know what the best way to do this on a Mac? I want to preserve the formatting, emojis, pictures, voice memos, and everything as much as I can.

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
I use iMazing as well, and have been very pleased with it. Worth the price of admission.
I probably need to update, I'm on major version 1.xx, and it no longer works with the current iOS, I can update for 50% off (and my original license was through a bundle, so I'm sure I paid almost nothing for it).

BasicGreatGuy

macrumors G5
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
I probably need to update, I'm on major version 1.xx, and it no longer works with the current iOS, I can update for 50% off (and my original license was through a bundle, so I'm sure I paid almost nothing for it).
If you look around the web, you can find a coupon to help with the upgrade price. I think I paid $20.00 to upgrade to version 2. They had a 50% off upgrade coupon at the time.

The lastest version is really amazing. Automatic wifi backups (including encrypted) along with many other new features.

Reactions: D.T.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.