Best way to buy two IPX

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rwestiv, Oct 15, 2017.

1. rwestiv macrumors member

rwestiv

I want to buy two Xs. One for my wife and one for me. I don't really care about the color, but my wife isn't sure if she wants black or silver so I'm intending to buy one of each and she can make a decision once they are in hand and I'll take the other.

My plan is to use the Apple Store app on my 7+. Is there anyway I can but both at the same time or must I complete two separate transactions? From what I'm hearing they are going to sell out so fast I'm worried I won't be able to get both, that's if I'm lucky enough to get either.

I'm on Verizon in the States and I'll be paying for both up front, so I'm not worried about any of the upgrade plans.

Any advice is appreciated.

GBA

2. Mjsavage macrumors member

I am doing the same for my wife and myself. I am going to have her phone to use apple store app and my phone to try to do at same time. It would take to long to do separate transactions so figured that would be the easiest way.

3. macrumorsperson Suspended

Best bet would to have you both ordering simultaneously on different devices. Chances are slim that by the time the first order goes through you will still be able to grab an additional phone before the wait becomes insanely long.

4. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

Add both configurations and colors to your favorites, quickly add each to cart when pre-orders start and checkout