I got my iPad 2 on Thursday which I ordered online. But I now realize I need 32gb and not 16gb. Is the best bet to order the 32gb online now and wait and when it arrives return the 16gb or make a swap in a store (assuming there is inventory)? I thought about putting my current unit on eBay or Craigs if and when I am able to get a 32gb model. But I'm not sure I'd be able to recoup the price plus tax. If anyone has any ideas I appreciate it. I won't make this mistake again for iPad 3 and might go straight to 64gb. Thanks.