Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
I know some people saw my other post about getting a 5C while I wait for my 5S. LOL. I decided not to do that since my 5S is coming next tuesday. However, deep inside i still want a 5C.

What's the best way to get the 5C? i tried craigslist, ebay and they're all running for 500-600. i wonder if i do the sign up and cancel so i can pay $49?

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
If you sign up and cancel then you are still on the hook for an ETF with whatever carrier you buy it from.

The cheapest way to get one without a contract would be Craigslist.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
If you sign up and cancel then you are still on the hook for an ETF with whatever carrier you buy it from.

The cheapest way to get one without a contract would be Craigslist.

There's not much blue 5c AT&T on Craigslist tho.. Dang :(

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
You'll have to try eBay then. You'll probably pay slightly more than Craigslist because there are so many other buyers on eBay but it's still cheaper than full retail.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
You can't read one of the dozens of other threads on the front page of these forums? Just had to click on this one and reply with something rude?

Thanks brah I just ignored him. I didn't feel like wasting my time lol thanks for watching out tho.

Yea I'll keep my eye out on ebay and Craigslist... I want the blue 5c :cool:

----------

You'll have to try eBay then. You'll probably pay slightly more than Craigslist because there are so many other buyers on eBay but it's still cheaper than full retail.

Yea hopefully I get lucky :(. Then again iPads are getting released next week too

joshdammit

Suspended
Mar 6, 2013
Thanks brah I just ignored him. I didn't feel like wasting my time lol thanks for watching out tho.

I just hate when people respond to threads (on any forum; I see it on others I frequent, as well) just to tell them a thread like this already exists and to go looking for it.

Yea I'll keep my eye out on ebay and Craigslist... I want the blue 5c

Out where I live, I saw a blue 5c that was practically brand new, for $400 on Craigslist. Others went for $450-$470.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
I just hate when people respond to threads (on any forum; I see it on others I frequent, as well) just to tell them a thread like this already exists and to go looking for it.

Out where I live, I saw a blue 5c that was practically brand new, for $400 on Craigslist. Others went for $450-$470.

True story.

Dang I wanna be lucky like that

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.