Best way to get an iPad 2?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by 55test55, Apr 19, 2011.

1. 55test55 macrumors 6502

so i decided i wanna buy an iPad 2, and to my dismay apple isnt taking reservations for the iPad 2s like they did for the original ipads. Is the best chance of getting one really calling there every single day and just crossing my fingers?

Is it advisable to buy it at another store or should i stick with the apple store?

thanks!

2. GadgetAddict macrumors 6502

Best way is Apple.com

2-3 weeks to ship is really not that bad.

3. krnboy503 macrumors regular

i swear...there is a "best way to get an iPad 2" or "what time to get an iPad 2" thread created everyday... JUST SCROLL DOWN OR SEARCH! :eek:

4. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

I orders one online last week but it wouldn't ship until sometime in may... I went to my local apple store today around noon and they had about 15 ipad 2s all black though. I was able to grad a 32 gb wifi black. They said they get daily shipments and the lowest they've received in one day was 15.

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I just kept calling BestBuy (local store) and asked them to hold one for me and I was down there within 30 minutes of my call. Had my choice of six different models. I also like the "buy-back" program for ALL Apple products!!! :cool: