Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KingArthurVI

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
Penang, Malaysia
I'm currently using an unlocked iPhone 5s 32GB (T-Mobile) and I got it outright (paid upfront) at an Apple store last year. All the deals and trade-in offers I see are for plans with a 2-year contract on them.

My question is: what is the best way to trade-in my unlocked iPhone 5s 32GB and get the iPhone 6 (smaller model)? I paid about $900 for the phone and AppleCare+ so the carriers' trade-in offer of about $300-350 do not look too attractive to me.. Thanks!

Gaprofitt

macrumors 6502
Jul 30, 2009
I'm currently using an unlocked iPhone 5s 32GB (T-Mobile) and I got it outright (paid upfront) at an Apple store last year. All the deals and trade-in offers I see are for plans with a 2-year contract on them.

My question is: what is the best way to trade-in my unlocked iPhone 5s 32GB and get the iPhone 6 (smaller model)? I paid about $900 for the phone and AppleCare+ so the carriers' trade-in offer of about $300-350 do not look too attractive to me.. Thanks!

Sell it on Ebay.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.