best way to get imac?

tkepongo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
Oregon State University
i'm a college student so of course, i'm broke. but i want to get an imac 20in intel for this school year and i have two options. ebay or apple.com (using ADC discount to get 20% off plus free copy of leopard when it arrives). which option would you choose and why?

Gandhi

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2007
TX
i'm a college student so of course, i'm broke. but i want to get an imac 20in intel for this school year and i have two options. ebay or apple.com (using ADC discount to get 20% off plus free copy of leopard when it arrives). which option would you choose and why?

CHoose option 2, I never trust EBay for high ticket purchases - I just don't. And ADC gives you a free copy of Leopard.

And wait till tomorrow at least before you buy.

neven

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2006
Portland, OR
Does anyone know if ADC Student purchases qualify for regular student discounts in the store?

If so, you get a $200 rebate on a new iPod as well. Throw in the $100 rebate on a printer, and it's a pretty sweet deal

NoOneButMe

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2006
Does anyone know if ADC Student purchases qualify for regular student discounts in the store?

If so, you get a $200 rebate on a new iPod as well. Throw in the $100 rebate on a printer, and it's a pretty sweet deal
They're separate deals. You cant combine them.

illicium

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2007
Free Leopard??

Where does it say you get a free copy of leapord thru ADC?? I hadn't heard that.