Best way to get the new iPhone?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ramzijw, Sep 5, 2012.

1. ramzijw macrumors member

Just wanted to know what's the best way to get a product on it launch, as I intend to get the iPhone 5 when it comes out. Now where I am in australia, there isn't a apple store near me for atleast a 4 hr flight lol! Now I can phone apple, go through their website or use the app. As postage to where i am is pretty good. What is the best route to try upon the preorder stage from your experience?

2. ZacT94 macrumors regular

3. grooveattack macrumors 6502a

Get every computer you can lay your hands on, fire up the preorders page and refresh. refresh like youve never refreshed a web page before.

In a couple of days time of doing this non stop you might get the colour you didnt want, with the size you didnt need. Perfect.

Tips: try not to leave for the bathroom. This will interfere with all important refresh time. I suggest getting a bin and sitting on that.

DONT EAT!!! cooking food takes way to much time. If you have to eat, order in and sit near the door.

get a couple of those nodding birds (see image below) and time them right to hit cmd + R. this will allow you to refresh Apple website more efficiently

Enjoy your iPhone 5!!!

Attached Files:

4. Maxkyle macrumors newbie

Best way to get the new iPone?

High speed broadband from airtel Buy online & get Rs 500 cashback.