Best way to learn Mac Shortcuts?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by rhagen, Jun 24, 2007.

1. rhagen macrumors regular

I am wanting to become mac efficient with all there shortcuts. Any recommended websites that explain all the shortcuts well?

2. Aniej macrumors 68000

Aniej

an absolutely great resource is the video Podcast Mac Break. Go to iTunes and download a bunch of the episodes and subscribe to it. There are tons of different hosts and they are short informative clips on how to maximize your time, use shortcuts, and great new applications. From each of the podcasts you will add more and more websites with information on all sorts of shortcuts and other useful bits of info.

Let me know how it goes.

3. rhagen thread starter macrumors regular

I am going to do this know, thanks for the quick reply. I really appreciate it.

4. Nevrsadie macrumors regular

Nevrsadie

Another thing I found really useful is the "new mac tip everyday" widget. Not just for shortcuts, but for all sorts of tricks and tips.

5. Aniej macrumors 68000

Aniej

oh my goodness, look at that two PA people are the only ones to help someone out... bring back the old license plates "you've got a friend in Pennsylvania"

6. chex macrumors regular

mac help (cmd-? with finder selected) has lists of all the shortcuts

7. Aniej macrumors 68000

Aniej

good suggestion, just type shortcut one you follow the above suggestion and you will see a entry close to the bottom with a red round circle and a white plus sign in it.

8. rhagen thread starter macrumors regular

Aniej, I just watched some episodes from Mac Break. I learned so much already. Quicksilver was a program I instantly downloaded.

Thanks again!