Best way to sell Apple Watch?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by 212rikanmofo, May 14, 2019.

1. 212rikanmofo macrumors 68000

I'm looking to sell my AW1. Where can I get the best price for it. And I've tried on Facebook Marketplace but I want to avoid that at all costs, since most of the people on there are either fake or bots. I never had success with selling anything on there.

2. oeagleo macrumors 6502

oeagleo

I have had success with SWAPPA.COM, fair prices both for buy and sell, and pretty trustworthy. Way more so than Craigs List, FB, or E-bay

3. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Avoid eBay, way too much fraud with Apple products on that site. Swappa more ‘tech oriented’ and localized with those who have a lengthy selling history with tech products like Apple. Otherwise if you sell locally, it’s cash in hand, just meet at a public location.

4. 212rikanmofo thread starter macrumors 68000

Yeah I don't really like ebay for selling. It's not straightforward and I don't like it's fees. I have sold a lot of stuff and had most success off of craigslist though. I will check out swappa. Not sure if that'll work well for me since I am new and don't have any reviews or feedback for people to trust me as a seller.

5. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

Unless you really need the money . . . Used Apple watches sell for so little.

6. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

If you’re a new seller, make sure you include lots of photos, be very descriptive and if you have any potential buyers asking questions, be as responsive as you can in a timely manner. Those are all helpful things being a new seller on any used website.

7. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

Why not go back to Craig’s List to sell. I quit using eBay on any electronics, especially Apple. You will get a few tire kickers but I have always figured out who was serious and sold for cash with NO FEES!

8. Johnny365 macrumors 6502a

Johnny365

I sold my Series 1 locally for $75, and the Series 2 for $125. Both slightly below eBay, but didn't have to deal with the hassle of shipping and potential fraud issues with the buyer.