Best way to switch from 6+ to 6?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ntmanning, Nov 3, 2014.

1. ntmanning macrumors newbie

I got the iPhone 6 Plus 64GB White from Verizon on day 1 but I continue to think about switching to a 6. I'm not sure what the best way to go about this is though. My 6+ is in great condition right now. Is the best option to sell it on eBay or craigslist? Then can I buy a new 6 from Verizon for full price?

Would I likely lose a lot of money in that switch?

Thank You

Tyler

2. kepler20b macrumors 6502

3. Bcarraher macrumors member

Bcarraher

I think you would be successful in putting an ad on Craigslist offering to trade your Plus for an Iphone 6 on Verizon. I suspect many who originally wanted the Plus were discouraged by lack of availabilty and settled for the 6 and would be willing to trade now. I am one of them.

4. Jersey Mac Man macrumors newbie

I second...switched from 6 plus to 6 then back to 6 plus...once you go big screen...small screen will never be the same.

5. GoingDark macrumors 6502

Your best bet is to put up an ad offering to trade. I'm sure lots of people would be more than willing to trade you their iPhone 6 along with the $100 price difference for the 6 Plus.

However, I'd think long and hard about making the switch. I got an iPhone 6 on day one because I thought the Plus was ridiculously large, and I definitely regret my decision.