Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jkarp1

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Australia
Anybody else that owns a 27" mac will understand for your background to look any good it has to be of quite a high quality, but i like to take it to the extreme quality.

I'm happy with the quality of my current background

and was just wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction to get photos of similar quality and size, would be appreciated :)

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
I use google image search and specify my resolution needs in the details tab to the left.. lots of choices. :)

Attachments

• 111204-0002.jpg
    111204-0002.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 384

jkarp1

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Australia
deviantART has a section called HDTV & Widescreen wallpapers. There is a lot to sort through, but I go through it now and then and always end up with tons of new and awesome wallpapers.

Thanks ill try it out :D

I use google image search and specify my resolution needs in the details tab to the left.. lots of choices. :)

and i have tried this before, but i never seem to get any real good photos :(

----------

oh wait i have only ever tried "exact size" sorry, will try "larger than", thanks for the tip :D

mrhandelz

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2012
Anybody else that owns a 27" mac will understand for your background to look any good it has to be of quite a high quality, but i like to take it to the extreme quality.

I'm happy with the quality of my current background

[url=http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4804/screenshot20111205at115.th.png]Image[/URL]

and was just wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction to get photos of similar quality and size, would be appreciated :)

Can you please let me know what weather app or widget do you have?

Its Awesome! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.