Best WHITE Bumper-Like Case for White iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ShivneelSingh, Jul 24, 2011.

1. ShivneelSingh macrumors member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew any WHITE bumper-like case. I want a white iPhone but I also want a bumper-like case. The white bumper is ugly, is there any white metal or aluminum case that covers the sides of the phone?

2. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

The aluminum cases tnd to degrade cellular and wifi signals. They have also been known to interfere with GPS. I'd avoid the aluminum "cases."

3. ShivneelSingh thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the info, I just read some reviews about aluminum cases degrading the signals.
    But are there any other bumper-like cases that are white? I really hate the silicon feel...

4. gokart mozart macrumors 6502

I hear you on hating silicon.

http://www.sgpstore.com/cell-phone/...rizon-iphone-4-case-neo-hybrid-ex-series.html

Comes in an AT&T version as well. You'd just have to be careful with it. Being a hard plastic, it can be brittle where the bumper gets thinner for the cutouts (especially by the dock connector. People tend to accidentally snap this part by wrongfully applying force to it (usually with their thumbs) as they try to put it on the phone. Once on, its solid. You also get the option between the white or the metallic colored ones.