Best wired mouse

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by SDAVE, May 27, 2012.

1. SDAVE macrumors 68040

SDAVE

Looking for a wired mouse. Kind of tired of Bluetooth mice and batteries running out.

Any recommendations? Ill use my BT mouse when I'm using the MBP portably.

2. mfuchs88 macrumors 6502

3. pingfan59 macrumors member

Check out the razor orochi. It is bluetooth plus you can also plug it in using the optional wired cord that plugs into the mouse. I also keep my energizer rechargeable battery charger in the bag and have a spare set charged to switch out the apple bluetooth keyboard and mouse batteries.

4. SDAVE thread starter macrumors 68040

SDAVE

Thanks peeps.

I really hate Razr mice, though. I've had their bluetooth mouse and a wired one back when I was gaming...really awkard design.

Should I just get the old Apple wired mouse? (Pre-Magic Mouse).

I'm not a gamer, mostly use my MBP as a desktop replacement with an ACD display. Maybe I should just get a cheap-o mouse. I use a Wacom tablet for accuracy sometimes.

5. PAPO macrumors 6502

which one did you have, I have a Mamba (the orochi's big brother) which is also wired & wireless and I love it, it's comfortable, the buttons are nice and it tracks so well

6. pgiguere1 macrumors 68020

pgiguere1

I use a Steelseries Ikari. It has a high quality construction, high DPI, and low-profile design that doesn't make it ugly like most gaming mice (I'm looking at you Razer).

[​IMG]

7. mfuchs88 macrumors 6502

I always thought Razer mice were quite sexy when they were the black models.

8. ahdickter macrumors 6502

9. SDAVE thread starter macrumors 68040

SDAVE

I had this one and another one that I borrowed from a friend for a while. I forgot which model it was. It just felt...awkward. I like the ergonomics of Logitechs and Microsoft mice better (despite some of their ugly lettering on the mice).

Reading reviews, it seems that it doesn't have Mac support so I have to use SteerMouse or something.

This one looks interesting. However, I'm not looking for a "gaming" mouse.

I currently have this one. Have a Logitech MX Revolution.

They're both pretty tiny, considering that they're Notebook mice.

Any more suggestions appreciated. I did kind of like the Apple Mighty Mouse, except the ugly scrollwheel.