I'm trying to decide whether or not to invest in some wireless headphones. 90% of my use is for telephone calls while around the house. It would be nice to be able to wander around the house without carrying my phone with me, and be able to talk on the phone/answer phone calls/make phone calls, etc. The other 10% of my use is the couple of times per year that I travel and listen to music while at the airport, or on the plane. Most important feature is that other people are able to hear me loud and clear during a phone conversation even with some occasional background noise. Any advise on which ones to get?