Best wireless mouse for iMac?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by heyyitssusan, Aug 30, 2015.

1. heyyitssusan macrumors 65816

What is the best wireless mouse that you guys have used for your iMac? I would like a magic mouse but it's quite pricey.. any alternatives? And no mine didn't come with a wireless mouse, it came with a corded one cause it's a work computer.

2. Dubadai, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2015

Dubadai macrumors regular

Dubadai

Get a logitech one which has the unifying USB receiver. Its all about preference but those usually work well, and you almost always have some store which will let you try them out before you buy.

3. Abazigal macrumors 604

Abazigal

I never liked the Apple Magic Mouse. It feels too low for my hand, and my hand cramps after using it for a while.

I find that I am okay with any run-of-the-mill bluetooth mouse. I am using one from Targus. Nothing too expensive or fancy, but then again, I don't really have any eclectic or exotic needs that warrant a high-end mouse.

4. heyyitssusan thread starter macrumors 65816

Do you have a link? I like Logitech, but I noticed when I need to do a lot of scrolling especially now for work, sometimes it just stops and doesn't scroll and it can be annoying. Maybe it's just an old mouse cause i've had it for a few years, but I'm open to any suggestions.

5. vanillamilkshake macrumors newbie

vanillamilkshake

6. heyyitssusan thread starter macrumors 65816

How do you like the magic mouse? I wouldn't mind getting one but if I can get over the price but if it's easy to use, etc I'll prob budge.

7. Dixie Flatline macrumors newbie

Used a Logitech Performance MX for about 5 years with my old iMac and was very happy with it. On my new retina iMac, I use the Magic Trackpad, combined with a Razer gaming mouse when I need it. Never been a big fan of the Magic Mouse.

8. JustMartin macrumors 6502a

I like the magic mouse a lot and even more after I got the mobee charger. But, since I got the trackpad option with my last iMac, that's become my preferred device.

9. siddhartha macrumors regular

siddhartha

I recently got the Logitech MX Master, and it's a great mouse. I think the software is good, too. My only issue is that sometimes it does seem to "stall" a bit, and does catch right up-and this happens rarely, but enough that I notice it. I love the scrolling action, and the extra buttons. It's pretty customizable, too.
    Magic Mouse is decent, but I prefer the Logitech all around