Best Wireless Printer for your MacbookPro?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MacbookPro15, Jan 21, 2011.

1. MacbookPro15 macrumors newbie

:apple: I just recently bought my MacbookPro 15". I'm now on a hunt for an economical, non-ink-guzzling printer. Preferably one that is All-In-One by that I mean scanner,printer, and wireless....I don't care for the fax part. I'd like it to be wireless, and one that doesn't require an arm and a leg to replace the ink. Also one that doesn't have the ink cartridge move back and forth when it scans I find that useless, and it seems like the printer would ruin after a while. TIA :D
    Sorry i'm so specific, I just want the bang for my buck. :)

2. MACAPALOOZA macrumors member

I have the Kodak ESP 7. It works great, and I use it weekly. I only have to change the ink about every two or three months. It is an all-in-one. It has a lot of different things that you can do with it. Look into it please, it is definitely not a waste of money.

3. MacbookPro15 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Bending Pixels macrumors 65816

I've been using the HP OfficeJet 6000. Works really well with the Airport Extreme on all of our computers.

Epson's all in ones also work quite well.

5. MacBookMom macrumors newbie

Best printer for MacBook Pro--your findings?

Hi!
    I just saw your post from January 11 about an all-in-one printer for you MacBook Pro 15". I have the same laptop, and the exact same criteria for a printer that you had listed (wireless, print, copy, but fax not as important). Can you kindly tell me what printer you ended up buying for your Mac?....I am looking for a shortcut to doing the research myself, as I am a busy mom!
    Many Thanks.:p

6. apolloa macrumors G3

apolloa

I brought an HP Photosmart Premium and love it! It was on special offer as it was about to be replaced but it won a review of several all in ones in a Mac magazine. The print quality is great and the controls very easy to use. It's fast too. As for the ink, I think it's not bad, above average I would say but worth it for the quality of the prints.

7. Jazwire macrumors 6502a

Jazwire

I agree, I have the same printer, it's great, and the ink is cheap.