Best wireless speakers under $100?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Che Castro, May 28, 2012.

1. Che Castro macrumors 603

Im looking for some speakers via airplay or bluetooth i dont know the correct term

But i want to be on the other side of the room ,open the music app on my iphone and send the sound to the speakers
    I want to control everything from my phone

Is there something like this out now

2. runtohell121 macrumors 6502

3. Ray- macrumors regular

Ray-

4. AndrewForeva macrumors newbie

A $60 computer speaker + $40 BlackBerry Music Gate (bluetooth music receiver)

I'm using it right now and its perfect.

5. dsa1971 macrumors regular

Checkout creative d100. I use it with my iPhone out by the pool. Works great

6. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

Just got mine today. Incredible sound from such a small package. Very loud and excellent bass. Best mini speaker by far. I use Amazon Prime so it came the next day.

Second to this would be Foxl.

7. rrandyy macrumors 6502

I would recommend going with AirPlay rather than Bluetooth. Unless you already leave Bluetooth on all the time on your phone, BT speakers will require you to turn on/off BT to use it or leave it on permanently, which will eat through your battery.

Of course, this is all assuming you leave wifi on all the time already... :)

8. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

I've never had luck with any brand of wireless speakers. I always get some type of interference wether it be from the microwave, cell phone, or something else that gives off waves.