Best (Working) Themes

jb5421

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
Does anyone have any suggestions for themes that are nice (and working) for the iP4? I've downloaded a bunch, but most don't really work...

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
If you're trying to install them via Winterboard, that's why they're not working. There's something up with it at the moment, and it's a universal problem (at least as far as the iP4 is concerned.) I was able to get Glass Orb Color going last night, though it doesn't yet have high-res icons (I was just desperately sick of looking at stock icons and I'd already made a ton of custom ones for when I used it on my 3GS, so I went ahead and bit), but after that, nothing else worked.

Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA
The file system structure changed completely in iOS 4, which is why most themes don't work.

I'm using Matte Nano with Matte Graphite UI and it works perfectly fine.

jb5421

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
If you're trying to install them via Winterboard, that's why they're not working. There's something up with it at the moment, and it's a universal problem (at least as far as the iP4 is concerned.) I was able to get Glass Orb Color going last night, though it doesn't yet have high-res icons (I was just desperately sick of looking at stock icons and I'd already made a ton of custom ones for when I used it on my 3GS, so I went ahead and bit), but after that, nothing else worked.
Oh how else would you turn the theme on?

wwrgsww

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2010
Does anyone know where the carrier logo's are?

I tried replacing them in the former spots (in the Carrier Bundle folders)

but my phone is not showing the logo's

ryan0402

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2010
same with me I want to make my ipod look like a iphone so I change it to a custom image like .i| AT&T

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68000
Nov 18, 2009
I know I'm also waiting for some high definition themes with HD icons, hopefully the illumine theme will be remade with HD icons.:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.