Best .zip reader as today

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by cheesyappleuser, Jan 11, 2013.

1. cheesyappleuser macrumors 6502a

cheesyappleuser

Hi!
    What is, in your opinion, the best .zip viewer for iPhone? I tried iZip (free) and WinZip, but the latter one doesn't have the best OS integration ("Open with...") nor does it have the best design IMO.

Best regards,
    Pedro.

2. Fedorov macrumors 6502

Not tried it yet myself but I've heard Archiver is good

3. cheesyappleuser thread starter macrumors 6502a

cheesyappleuser

WinZip is okay, but it could offer more funcionalities and a much better design;
    UnArchiver lacks on many functionalities, therefore it renders useless (you can only email it, and, heck, that isn't really many people's cup of tea). It also crashes. A lot;

iZip has the widest range of functionalities. It provides a great Dropbox integration (it even prompts you to the app itself for authorization instead of using a web API) and you're able to open your files in any program, which is great for non-Dropbox users. Although I think it isn't perfect yet, it does the job impecably, and you can even zip your music library's files! I really recommend it, and if you need to use it a lot (let's say, on an iPad) it might be good to use the) $4 version (although it doesn't look as good as on the iPhone).

Any other options?