Bestbuy.com has New Macbook Pro with delivery on Nov 16th

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iPhenom, Nov 12, 2016.

1. iPhenom thread starter macrumors regular

Believe what you want
    --- Post Merged, Nov 12, 2016 ---
    I ordered one from them to see if it happens. If not I will get one from Apple. I have pre-ordered from BestBuy.com before and received item on Release Day

2. ob81 macrumors 65816

ob81

3. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

They have been really good with their Mac launches in the past. Last year they had the rMB's in stock before the Apple Store did. I ordered from BB again this year for my 13" stock, and it says I will get it by 11/16/16.

They obviously have some kind of contract in place with apple that provides them with a certain amount of units. What I have learned is you can count on BB for everything sans iPhones.

4. dugbug macrumors 65816

dugbug

5. iPhenom thread starter macrumors regular

I see you can no longer pre-order most models.. I sure hope it ships today on schedule

6. iPhenom thread starter macrumors regular

Looks like Best Buy is coming through with deliverytomorrow! Ordered on 11/11/2016 with with guarantee delivery on 16th and free One Day shipping! Went to preparing for shipment around 1:30EST today! Awesome!

Attached Files:

7. iPhenom thread starter macrumors regular

And the order has shipped with delivery for tomorrow! This is so Awesome! Thank You Best Buy!

8. ob81 macrumors 65816

ob81

Nice. I ordered the 12th and my status hasn't changed. I called the order status number though and it said that it was preparing and that it was still set to deliver Wednesday. I expect my status will change over night. Bestbuy may be the new way to go with certain Apple releases.

9. soulreaver99 macrumors 68020

soulreaver99

read on another thread that someone was able to pick up in store today. not sure if that's true or not. might swing by today and try my luck!

10. Macalway macrumors 68020

Strange, I noticed it says "On display" at my local store. Not sure what this is, i've never noticed that before.