BestBuy in store stock on 9/22

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by chiefs1968, Sep 21, 2017.

1. chiefs1968 macrumors regular

Anyone know from experience if Bestbuy might have a few series 3 available for walk in customers on 9/22

2. gatorknight904 macrumors 6502a

gatorknight904

You are probably better off just showing up at Best Buy or calling when they open to check.

I seriously doubt anyone on here would be able to predict inventory at a retailer.

Each release is treated separately. I’ve seen stock at Best Buy on some Apple releases and no stock on others.

Good luck!

3. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

I was at Best Buy earlier today, buying a heater. Thought I’d ask and lo and behold they had a 42mm silver nike version (LTE) in stock. So I snapped it up!!

4. Nhott macrumors member

Does the Nike watch come with both the Nike face and series 3 explorer face?

5. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

No idea yet. It’s in the saddlebag of my motorcycle!! Itching to get home and set it up. My series one has only ever used the modular face...with a quick switch to the Siri face for 10 mins!!

6. Nhott macrumors member

I have been looking online but can’t find the answer. I’m trying to figure out what I want and it’s now down to the regular lte with sport loop or Nike with sport loop. If the Nike has the explorer face as well then I’m sold on that one.

7. Breezygirl macrumors 6502a

Breezygirl

Yes it does, but only if the Nike watch has LTE cellular.

Attached Files:

8. Nhott macrumors member

Perfect. Thank you.