Bestbuy - Microcenter Price Match?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by trnjackie23, Aug 23, 2010.

1. trnjackie23 macrumors member

trnjackie23

So I bought my Macbook pro since Friday of last week and I'm loving it! my friend told me that it was cheaper in Microcenter after I got it, so I went to their website and yes, it happens to be cheaper after instant savings? The bestbuy I went to also have a microcenter place in the area but I did not realized this. How do I do a price match? I still have my receipt and everything for the macbook pro, do I have to go in microcenter to grab one of their ads or can I just print it out? :confused:

Thanks in advance! I'd greatly appreciate it!

2. panzer06 macrumors 68030

panzer06

Bestbuy usually must confirm a locally available identical product in order to price match. Sometimes they will accept the Microcenter screen where it shows the quantity in stock and other times they will call the store and confirm it's available. In almost all cases they do not want you returning the one you bought from them and will honor the match.

Cheers,

3. scottacus macrumors newbie

If you have a Micro Center in your area you should definitely be able to price match. Be polite and persistent and if they won't accept the web site, make them call to check the price. If you don't have a Micro Center in your city you probably won't be able to price match.

4. trnjackie23 thread starter macrumors member

trnjackie23

Okay, thanks guys!
    I guess I'll be heading out to do the price match on Sunday haha