Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NewAnger

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 24, 2012
Denver Colorado
So I wanted to get a second trackpad today at BestBuy and was going to make sure my local store had some in stock. Nope. Magic Trackpad is nowhere to be found on the BB site, only a refurbished model.

Anyone heard if it's being discontinued or a new one coming soon?

Hungry&Foolish

Suspended
Mar 29, 2012
I doubt Apple will update just the trackpad, since iMac's were just released. Amazon has plenty. BestBuy is sometimes sloppy. Should get them soon.

paulrbeers

macrumors 68040
Dec 17, 2009
So I wanted to get a second trackpad today at BestBuy and was going to make sure my local store had some in stock. Nope. Magic Trackpad is nowhere to be found on the BB site, only a refurbished model.

Anyone heard if it's being discontinued or a new one coming soon?

You must be crazy.... Here's a listing of all of the locations in the Denver area that have them in stock. Did you check in the Apple Accessory sections? or did you just look with all the wireless "PC" mice? All of the Best buys around here have their own Apple Accessory section with all of this....

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...uId=1209643&searchpage=true&_requestid=328458

NewAnger

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 24, 2012
Denver Colorado
You must be crazy.... Here's a listing of all of the locations in the Denver area that have them in stock. Did you check in the Apple Accessory sections? or did you just look with all the wireless "PC" mice? All of the Best buys around here have their own Apple Accessory section with all of this....

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...uId=1209643&searchpage=true&_requestid=328458

I searched the site for magic trackpad just as I always have. Even now, the search only brings up the refurbished one.

When I click on your link, it shows none on that page at all. I know how to use their site. There are no trackpads listed under mice and keyboards either. I refuse to shop at the Apple store.

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.