BestBuy: No Trackpads On Site Anywhere

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by NewAnger, Feb 11, 2013.

1. NewAnger macrumors 6502a

So I wanted to get a second trackpad today at BestBuy and was going to make sure my local store had some in stock. Nope. Magic Trackpad is nowhere to be found on the BB site, only a refurbished model.

Anyone heard if it's being discontinued or a new one coming soon?

2. Hungry&Foolish Suspended

I doubt Apple will update just the trackpad, since iMac's were just released. Amazon has plenty. BestBuy is sometimes sloppy. Should get them soon.

3. paulrbeers macrumors 68040

You must be crazy.... Here's a listing of all of the locations in the Denver area that have them in stock. Did you check in the Apple Accessory sections? or did you just look with all the wireless "PC" mice? All of the Best buys around here have their own Apple Accessory section with all of this....

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...uId=1209643&searchpage=true&_requestid=328458

4. NewAnger thread starter macrumors 6502a

I searched the site for magic trackpad just as I always have. Even now, the search only brings up the refurbished one.

When I click on your link, it shows none on that page at all. I know how to use their site. There are no trackpads listed under mice and keyboards either. I refuse to shop at the Apple store.

5. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

6. NewAnger thread starter macrumors 6502a

7. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

They fouled up the description as "Touchpad" search by model number: MC380LL/A

----------

Apple didn't, BB goofed.

B

8. NewAnger thread starter macrumors 6502a

It's BestBuys loss now. I'll have to wait a few weeks as I spent the money on something else.