Bestbuy Preorder!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jason black, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Jason black macrumors regular

I preordered a white 4s 64g from Bestbuy. I just callled in and the lady i spoke with told me they'll send me an email immediately after the phone comes in. Should i just go in morning to guarantee that ill get it?

2. mjoshi123 macrumors 6502

mjoshi123

sounds like you should just pay them visit to make sure they are not selling your iphone to others.

3. Jason black thread starter macrumors regular

She told me they didn't get the 64g yet that ill get an email immediately after they get it.. I dont believe they'll send an email right after lol..

4. iSaxon macrumors 6502a

iSaxon

Where are you located? I preordered them same device at my BB. I'm in WV.

5. solidsnake32292 macrumors regular

same here

ya so i also have a 64gb White AT&T pre ordered here at best buy in upstate NY where i go to school.... they said call back before they close and see what they have but idk..... i wanna have a back up plan... anyone else have one??

6. Jason black thread starter macrumors regular

Im located in Palisades, NY. I preordered at the bestbuy in the Palisades mall. The lady said they didnt get a 64g for Sprint yet.

7. Jason black thread starter macrumors regular

I say, call them at 8:00 on the dot and ask if they have it already. I actually plan on calling at 7:30 lol

8. s.hasan546 macrumors 6502

im in Long Island and the best buy i ordered mine at also didn't have 64gb whites in yet. No one seems to have it yet. I think they ordered a limited amount of them. But the good thing is they said they only received a handful of pre orders for the 64gb when i ordered mine so they said i should come in fir day anyway and most likely i will be able to get it.

9. urkel macrumors 68030

I've heard most Best Buys didn't get Sprint yet, and even when they do they're in small quantities. And when you consider 18 different sku's then it's very likely Sprint can only have 2 or 3 of each model/color.

I was first in line for two black sprint 32 and my BB said its even possible they don't come until next shipment.

10. Jason black thread starter macrumors regular

At this point, i dont really care if they have a 64g in yellow, pink or purple. I'll take it. As long as its 64g. I specifically picked 64g because i knew there wasnt going to be a crowd of people for that size.

11. Jason black thread starter macrumors regular

I hope they get it. I'll still go there at 8 tomorrow.

12. bobeo6253 macrumors newbie

i just got off the phone with best buy and they said that due to some contract issues with apple they wont get the sprint iphone for about 10-14 days

13. Jason black thread starter macrumors regular

Well, that's not true lol. Because the bestbuy at the mall already got the shipment...

14. Jason black thread starter macrumors regular

15. iSaxon macrumors 6502a

iSaxon

I haven't heard a single word from my Best Buy. I might just head somewhere else and get my $50 back from BB...

16. skapple85 macrumors newbie

I work for BB and we only got 16's and 32's for ATT for launch, all the other pre orders will be filled when the others start coming in.

17. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

64GB is not listed on their website thats why i didn't pre order from them. They might not get them.

18. pirarre macrumors 6502

I got a call from BB and they told me that didn't any Sprint iPhones in. They told me that I should hear something from them by 10AM tomorrow.

So hopefully I get some good news then, but we'll see,

19. jttran241 macrumors member

I got an email from best buy saying that my phone is in and will be ready for pickup tomorrow through sunday. I've also been in close contact with the GM and best buy mobile and I got a call from them this afternoon stating that my iphone model is in fact in and I can come pick it up anytime tomorrow, it is reserved. I don't have to wait in line or anything, just come pick it up. I'm super excited!!!

20. drober30 macrumors 6502a

I received an email that said my order was ready for pickup on the 14th!

Bring a copy of the email for free headphones.

21. Jason black thread starter macrumors regular

Isnt that just fair?

22. Jason black thread starter macrumors regular

When did you receive the email?... Approximately what time?