iPad BestBuy's Hot July Black Friday sale

Discussion in 'iPad' started by EmbraceTheOne, Jul 25, 2013.

1. EmbraceTheOne macrumors 6502a

Hi guys;
    Does Bestbuy normally put iPads on sale?
    The reason I'm asking this, is because today I am going to be ordering a refurbished iPad 4 from Apple for $499 (32gb).
    The last thing I want is for Bestbuy to release an amazing iPad deal tomorrow, and I could have gotten a good deal on a brand new iPad.

Does Bestbuy usually put iPads on sale?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/Bl...c=198&CampaignID=434996&SubscriberID=62145903

2. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

3. AppleRobert macrumors 603

???

Best Buy hardly ever puts ipads on sale. Try buying a preowned one there and you would be lucky to get $25 off on the going price. Why anybody would do that and not get one that wasn't owned would be beyond me considering you only save $25.

I don't think the Mini available for $299 at one time at Walmart was ever on sale for that at BB. You would have had to do a price match.

They did it once last year for the iPad 4 around the holidays but I think that was because the Mini was outselling it badly and BB could not keep those in stock.

4. EmbraceTheOne thread starter macrumors 6502a

So I should just go ahead and order one, and not worry that BB will put them on sale?

5. AppleRobert macrumors 603

Wait and see I guess but I highly doubt it. The price you would get at Apple I doubt will change in one day so nothing to miss out on really.