Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

als88

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 25, 2012
Hey what do you guys think about this combo? Will I be able to latch the apple cover onto the ipad with the skin behind? Does anybody have suggestions similar to this pls

Kisey

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
Hey what do you guys think about this combo? Will I be able to latch the apple cover onto the ipad with the skin behind? Does anybody have suggestions similar to this pls

This is the same exact combo I use. The Smart Cover will still latch onto the iPad.

dndandrea

macrumors 6502
Feb 10, 2010
I have the spigen matte protector for the back body and the crystal clear protector for the front. Makes it feel like there's nothing there. The smart cover works perfectly fine and makes a great combination.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
Boy I wish I could get one these back skins installed without having a cloudy look underneath. I had a white carbon fiber skin on my previous iPad and that worked super - able to use with a cover or o a keyboard or just pick up and go.

Now I have the rose gold and I tried 3 different matte clear skins. I got decent installations but still showed like a discoloration underneath so I took them off.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.