BestSkinsEver (BSE) lost in mail?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Domino8282, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Domino8282 macrumors 6502a

Apr 22, 2010
    Southeast USA
    Has anyone ever had issues with their BSE order never arriving? I received notice 8 business days ago that my skins had shipped and to allow 5-7 business days for delivery (First Class mail). Why they don't use delivery confirmation is beyond me...

I e-mailed them on the 7th business day and they asked to re-confirm my address (they had it correct), make sure I didn't have any un-opened mail, that my mailbox was kosher, etc., and said they would ship a replacement immediately.

Anyone else experienced this? I'm in Tennessee and apparently they ship from Denver, CO. I'm a little bummed out because I have my SGP oleophobic LCD film and orange bumper ready to go, but the lack of this BSE body skin is forcing me to stick with a lame iFrogz case until it arrives...

Seems like using delivery confirmation would save them a lot of money in the long run.
  2. Cynikal.Mindset macrumors 6502a

Jul 6, 2010
    Guelph ON, Canada
    they do it to keep it cheap for us the end user...mine came in a couple days ago. I'm in Canada, it took about 2 weeks to get here. I've used them before and it was the same amount of time...7bucks shipped(mailed) is a deal and pretty much worth the risk
  3. azelaya84 macrumors member

Jul 17, 2010
    They are very very reliable it's the only skins I have used on any of my phones. I'm sure it prob got lost in the mail, but their customer service is great n will send you another one quick. I think there's no tracking cuz it comes in a regular envelope with big red letters that say "wooooooo hooooooo"
  4. Mac7 macrumors 6502a

Jun 14, 2009
    my BSE came in a regular mail envelope. make sure you didn't overlook it