bestskinsever.com screen protectors

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bob Loblaw, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Bob Loblaw macrumors regular

Bob Loblaw

Much more affordable than InvisibleShield and Body Guardz. Wouldn't be an issue if I was just using the protector, but like many of you plan on buying a bumper too. I don't want to spend $60 to protect my iPhone if I can do it just as effectively for $20 less.

Does anyone have experience with these?

2. ASN21 macrumors member

They are great, I ordered the full body skin for $7.99 shipped. Sale ends tonight. Don't overpay for Zagg, Wrapsol, BodyGuardz or that other crap. Paying more than $10-15 for a screen protector is laughable.

3. helloadam macrumors member

I've always used these protectors and they are great. I first got them when my Zagg one got messed up in a armband holder. Its the exact same thing, just minus the fancy packaging and a heck of a lot cheaper. I ordered mine today to go along with my bumper like you were talking about.

4. oakland6980 macrumors member

oakland6980

They're great. after wasting money the invisibleshields i found BSE and havn't turned back i've bought quite a few

5. Dsking85 macrumors member

I put my order in for the iphone 4 case right before they ended the sale. I love their skins! I had a full body skin on my 3GS and it lasted 7 months before it started to collect dirt under the edges!! not bad for 7 dollars.

I have a bumper case from apple, and hopefully I won't get any interference between the bumper and the skin. It seems that the edges of the bumper case are pretty flexible and should flex around the raised skin. I figure that it's the best protection you can get while still having the awesome iphone glass showing.