Beta 3.0 Landscape Keyboard *really* fast.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Carniphage, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Carniphage macrumors 68000

Carniphage

It could be just me... but I can type really fast on the improved landscape keyboard.

If the buttons were physical, I'd have to press them in, which I am sure would be slower.

I managed "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" in about 10 seconds.

Anyone else noticed this?

C.

2. MattZani macrumors 68030

MattZani

Im on 2.2.1 and using Landscape Keyboard in Safari, i can type The Quick Brown Fox Jumped Over the Lazy Dog in about 10 secs too, but it came up jumpd and vod. I Can type fastest on the Landscape iphone keyboard, just wish it would keep up, rather than lagging.

3. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

I still type faster in portrait mode, since that's how I've been typing ever since I had the iPhone.

4. Goona macrumors 68020

Goona

Type faster in landscape, don't really like portrait especially when you have text, good they are bringing in landscape mode.

5. Menge macrumors 6502a

Menge

I can't get used to the landscape keyboard :p It's too.... wide :p

I actually like the portrait one, but I can see why people wanted the landscape one so much.

6. D-Jam macrumors member

Can't wait to get 3.0 when it comes out for normal users.

7. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

I find that I actually make more mistakes on the landscape keyboard. I'm so used to typing vertically by now that my thumbs don't really wanna reach that far. However, I welcome the change because it's impossible to type with 2 hands laying down and type vertically... you can't freakin' grip the phone!