Beta 4 hints at iPod and iPad camera flash

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by andybno1, May 19, 2010.

1. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

Source: http://9to5mac.com/node/16986

[​IMG]

after todays touch leak it's no surprise about the touch but interesting to see them testing with Beta 4

2. Kahnyl macrumors 68000

If iTunes can add a flash to my iPad I'll be incredibly impressed.

3. andybno1 thread starter macrumors 68040

andybno1

they might have got hold of an early prototype for the touch perhaps? or theres a seperate prototype with a flash

never know with todays modern technology lol maybe apple have it hidden and it needs time to develop internally lol

4. Goaliegeek macrumors 6502a

Goaliegeek

yup. Another reason why I'm waiting to get a 2nd gen iPad. But gezz, wait till the iDevice has cooled down before using the flash? Damn

5. Kahnyl macrumors 68000

Wasn't there a Touch with a camera being sold on eBay months ago? I remember reading about that here I think. It looked exactly like the one in Vietnam. The guy on eBay said it was a prototype of the current gen.

6. andybno1 thread starter macrumors 68040

andybno1

yes there was, no flash on that device but you just don't know apple may be testing a touch with a flash perhaps

7. na1577 macrumors 6502a

Ergh...

The images that were released earlier today were of the currently shipping iPod touch. Apple planned a camera, removed it before production, and that is what is in stores today. Today's "leak" wasn't a new leak, it was further confirmation of something that was confirmed months ago.

But yes, it is possible that the 2010 iPod touch will have a camera, and/or a camera flash.

8. andybno1 thread starter macrumors 68040

andybno1

yes i remember the 2009 model that looked the same, I never said yesterday was a new leak