Beta 4 Paste issue

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by lineskogans, Aug 3, 2013.

1. lineskogans macrumors newbie

I have noticed, since updating to Beta 4 (OTA), that some text fields in Safari cannot have anything pasted into them. For example, I will copy a URL and then want to paste it into a field on a site and I cannot get the "paste" option to appear when I tap in that open field. This has happened on a few different sites, that I've noticed, but these same actions totally worked before the Beta 4 upgrade. Has anybody else noticed similar behavior? What could be causing this?

2. newtestleper macrumors 6502

I'm having sponsored "It's a Beta" event. See below for details.

3. SakuraSuki macrumors 6502

Okay. This it is a Beta crap has to stop. If you don't fell or like this, you do not have to say anything.

4. benji888 macrumors 65816

benji888

I have some difficulties with text fields in general, not just pasting, but, sometimes, just getting the cursor where I want it.

I also think that, something is freaky (w/iOS7 beta 4) with general touch sensitivity, sometimes I tap and nothing happens, but, if I hold my finger there for 1/2-1 second, it works.

And, while most things are faster in beta 4, twitter app is more finicky in beta 4 than it was in 2 or 3 (I started at 2).