Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ScottSmilton

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 25, 2011
Hey Guys,

I have been working on a web based magazine reader for the iPad, and iPhone. It can take any available PDF file as an input and make an optimized web-based reader.

pad.png

It can be seen working here: padzene.com

If anybody wants to check it out and give me some feedback that would be awesome. Keep in mind its Super Beta, just kicked it out this weekend.

I have only used the site myself , on an ipad1 with ios5, so I am just looking to check the functionality on a range of devices and connections.

Thanks in advance.

Some quick instructions (because i don't have any posted online):

• Once inside, tap a magazine to open it.
  • tap a page to flip it.
  • double tap a page to expand it for reading.
  • double tap an expanded page to close it.

That's it!

Its pretty straight forward just send your pad to: padzene.com

Any feedback from anyone who has tried it out, usability issues, lag, crashes, would be a big help.

Thanks in advance.

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
Hey Guys,

I have been working on a web based magazine reader for the iPad, and iPhone. It can take any available PDF file as an input and make an optimized web-based reader.

It can be seen working here: padzene.com

If anybody wants to check it out and give me some feedback that would be awesome. Keep in mind its Super Beta, just kicked it out this weekend.

I have only used the site myself , on an ipad1 with ios5, so I am just looking to check the functionality on a range of devices and connections.

Thanks in advance.

Some quick instructions (because i don't have any posted online):

• Once inside, tap a magazine to open it.
  • tap a page to flip it.
  • double tap a page to expand it for reading.
  • double tap an expanded page to close it.

That's it!

Its pretty straight forward just send your pad to: padzene.com

Any feedback from anyone who has tried it out, usability issues, lag, crashes, would be a big help.

Thanks in advance.

Will check it out and let you know. I will be using an iPad 1 running the latest's non-beta software! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.