Beta testers needed for new iPhone / iPad app

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by csnplt, Aug 26, 2010.

1. csnplt macrumors 6502

csnplt

I am in the final stages of developing a great new iPhone / iPad app, and I'd really like a couple of beta testers to help me catch any last-minute bugs / give feedback.

If you're interested, just post on this thread and I'll PM you more information. You'll need an iPhone or iPod touch with at least iOS 4.0 installed or an iPad with at least iOS 3.2. You'll also need to send me your device's UDID number (a 40 digit unique string of digits needed for "Ad Hoc builds"). Just search Google to find out how to get this (it shouldn't take you more than half a minute).

As for the app I'm working on, it's going to be a new version of my "Nightstand Weather Clock" app that's currently in the app store. There are a ton of improvements (two big ones being full iOS 4 / iPhone 4 support and full iPad support), and I'm really looking forward to releasing this.

On a related note, if you have any great naming ideas for an alarm clock / photo frame / sleep timer app, I'd love to hear them! I'm not sure Nightstand Weather Clock is getting a bit old :)

Thanks for your help, guys!

2. csnplt thread starter macrumors 6502

csnplt

If anyone else wants to help, I'd really appreciate it. I'll give those that help me a promo code to download the full version of my app free once it's in the app store, too.

3. tico24 macrumors 6502

tico24

4. Mickey8297 macrumors member

Mickey8297

5. jpbanks macrumors newbie

6. Smithyjx macrumors newbie

7. Speczorz macrumors newbie

If you still need a tester, feel free to send me a pm.

Thanks,

Bill

8. bullseyetech macrumors member

bullseyetech

Hi,
    I would be delighted to test your app! and how about iNightstand for a name?

9. csnplt thread starter macrumors 6502

csnplt

Thanks so much to all of you for volunteering. I actually released the new version a few days ago. I'll keep you guys in mind for future updates, though :)

By the way, the new version is called Nightstand Central. My website has more information: http://thomashuntington.com/iOS/Nightstand_Central.html

10. csnplt thread starter macrumors 6502

csnplt

Hey all,

If you're still up for beta testing one of my apps, I do need some help now. Send me a PM with your device UDID and I'll send you a link to the beta version of my app.

Thanks a ton!

11. Jpho98 macrumors newbie

12. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

only late by a year.