Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phelan74

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2008
Hi there,

Mods I hope that it is ok to post this. If not then I apologise and will delete the thread instantly.

I'm part of a team working on a new game for the iPhone and the iPod touch and we are looking for a handful of beta testers to test the game before launch.

Obviously I cannot go into too much detail at the moment but if you are interested in applying for the beta then feel free to drop me an email:
scott dot rhodie (at) gmail dot com

phelan74

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2008
Thanks for the emails guys. My creative director will be sending you an email today letting you know how to access the beta :)

Jomskylark

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2008
Thank you for putting this out there. I love beta testing and I hope I can be part of the fun! :)

raps27

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2008
is this like a sudoko, tower defense or a solitare app cuz if it is i dont want to waste anyones potential beta spots

spyker3292

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
Michigan
Why so secret? If this email for beta testing I just got was from you guys then it seems like there is info on the game on your website :p.

phelan74

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2008
Simply because we are moving into the next section of the marketing and keeping it low key :)

phelan74

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2008
Cheers.
Been reading here for years but never joined the forum!
I'm on my sixth Mac at the moment - nice MacBook Pro (bought six months ago so not as cool looking as the new one)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.