Beta zone under Watch forum?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by fischersd, Jun 8, 2015.

1. fischersd macrumors 68040

fischersd

Now that we have a slew of people using workarounds to get the dev betas on their iPhones and Apple Watches, maybe we should get a "Beta zone" subforum under Watches (and maybe under iPhones) to isolate these discussions from the general populace?

(really, I just don't want to get tricked into reading all the whining and blaming) :)

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Well there's iOS 9 for the iPhone and iPad. Something similar for watchOS 2?

3. fischersd thread starter macrumors 68040

fischersd

Yep - something - but it'll need to be a subforum under the Watch forum to get these guys to use it.

There are more and more watchOS beta threads being kicked off. We're going to need this soon!!

4. fischersd thread starter macrumors 68040

fischersd

Any ETA out of the admins on when something might be done about all of the beta threads? They're like rabbits. :)

5. fischersd thread starter macrumors 68040

fischersd

Is there any point in posting suggestions in here? Other than having them attacked by other users, there seems to be little point.

There's little feedback from the site staff on whether they're being considered and if there's any potential timeframe that they may be implemented.

Heh, or do I simply need to adjust my expectations - should it be - you'll hear something within 90 days? :)

Me, I think you should likely be incorporating these into a wiki - each suggestion gets a status flag - "to be considered", "considered/denied", "Approved", "Implemented" - and have another field for the ETA.

Then you could just archive all of the processed requests to get them out of this forum. (once you feel you have sufficient user input - if it's required). - that could be another field for status "more data/research needed".