BETHELPER.app or How I Made Some Extra Money

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by filnyc, Aug 14, 2011.

1. filnyc macrumors newbie

I'm a student in Hong Kong Sports Academy. All my life was into all kind of sports a lot. A year ago discovered that with my knowledge it's possible to have a good income betting online. Two weeks ago was browsing appstore and found a peculiar application called Bethelper. They provide with everyday sport tips and recommend to bet on it daily. Since app is free i suspect some bullscrp inside but decided check on it. First week was testing free tips (they are so so - didn't make any big profits but stayed slightly in plus) and tracking stats of premiums. Finally paid 7euros and got 20hr subscription. ..in two words - much more wins than loses and all tips are with odds/coefficients 1.8 - 3.2. I like the way it goes so far))

Does anybody else is using this app? How long do you follow it? What online (or offline) bookmakers do you prefer?
    Just share any experience and/or references. Any other apps in AppStore that help you in betting.

2. sigard macrumors newbie

Other apps

Hi,

I have not used this app and I generally do not listen to betting tips! I do how ever use a few apps to bet on and help me with my betting, these are "bet scores" as its the fasted running sports app I have found, "racing post" for all horse racing information and "odds checker" for calculating winnings. To place bets from my iphone I use the William Hill iPhone app and the Sky Bet iPhone app (links are for where I got them from)

----------

I also found this site Best iPhone betting apps that rates and reviews the apps and mobile sites, seams okay for info on betting apps.