Better At&T Plan

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mtfield, Mar 7, 2008.

1. mtfield macrumors 6502

So i've been noticing something of late... at&t is really falling behind in terms of plan benefits... altell has that "fav 5" thing and verizon has that flat rate calling program tmobile has the circle thing... where is at&t little niche add on.. i'm getting killed money wise with the need for the 900 min. plan when i really only need the 450 plan accept for the fact that i talk to my girlfriend a lot and she is on verizon.. so please at&t give me something i would be completely content with a fav 1 haha... does anyone who works for at&t know anything about any plan add ons in the future...??? And dont get me wrong i like at&t the service has been excellent for me! but this part is killing me!

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

$119 unlimited plan for iPhone.

Could use the $59.99 plan, and do most of your talking at night and over the weekend.

The VZ plan is $99, the T-Mo plan is $99, there is an $89 and $99 Sprint Plan. at&t's plan is $99 add the $20 for the iPhone add-on, hence the $119.

TEG

3. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Tell your girlfriend she should start texting.

Texting relationships are cute :)

4. nutmac macrumors 68040

Add early evening option (7 pm to 7 am unlimited calling) to reduce anytime minute usage or switch to family plan and give her the phone.

5. pavvento macrumors 6502

ATT's niche thing is rollover, which IMO coupled with mobile to mobile on the largest carrier is a pretty sweet deal.

6. yoman macrumors 6502a

yoman

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

it would be nice if AT&T allowed free favorites as the OP suggested. Options are always good.