Better battery???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 2macORnot2mac, Sep 18, 2016.

1. 2macORnot2mac macrumors regular

2macORnot2mac

I have the 7. I don't think I'm seeing a better battery with this compared to my 6S. I've barely used it today and I'm at 55%.
    Usage: 2 hrs 14 minutes.
    Standby. 10 hrs.
    Does this look normal?
    What are you experiencing?

2. itisme1760 macrumors 6502

I see a huge difference, recently my 6S has been failing to reach me till 2pm under normal usage (my day starts at 6am).

My 7 now gets me till 5-6pm which is sufficient for me.

3. ArkieBiker macrumors regular

ArkieBiker

You've got a brand new phone and you've barely used it...sorry, don't believe that. Maybe you've had that sucker on much longer than you think.

4. Protopip3 macrumors newbie

I picked up a 7+ around noon today. I've been putting it under some heavy usage and its still at 78%.

5. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

IMG_0722.PNG IMG_0723.PNG
    Launch day 7+. This was today. So far similar to my 6S+ when it was new. I'm hoping it'll get a little better as time goes on.

6. 2macORnot2mac thread starter macrumors regular

2macORnot2mac

Anyone use the apple battery case? Bulky? Heavy.
    HA ha. Used it a lot yesterday. But today worked outside most of the day, so it sat inside.
    I thought I'd at notice an improvement, but doesn't feel like. Maybe I'll try the battery case.

7. veedubshafer macrumors 6502

My 7plus battery is a HUGE improvement over my 6plus. Which was brand new 6 months ago to replace my broken 6 plus from 2 years ago. And the 6plus had a great battery.

8. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

Yes, yes, and yes. Used it from Dec 15-Aug 16. It was pretty bulky and added heft to the device. But the battery life was just amazing with it, so it was worth it to me. Another thing I didn't like about it was that it was silicone, so it stuck like mad to the inside of your pants pocket.