General Better DND scheduling?

Missjenna

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 10, 2010
Washington
I'm looking for a tweak to make the scheduling a little better with DND. I have it set up so that only favorites can ring though from 9:30am to 5:00 pm when I'm sleeping. I'd like to set it up so that it only has that schedule from Monday-Thursday, on the days I work. Is it possible?

eyoungren

macrumors Core
Aug 31, 2011
ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two
I'm looking for a tweak to make the scheduling a little better with DND. I have it set up so that only favorites can ring though from 9:30am to 5:00 pm when I'm sleeping. I'd like to set it up so that it only has that schedule from Monday-Thursday, on the days I work. Is it possible?
You might take a look at RingerX VIP (or it's iOS 7 renamed version, same dev).

Also, Luna. Don't know if either will give you what you want.

hafr

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2011
You can use Activator for this.

Open it, go to Anywhere, hit Edit in the top right corner, go down to Scheduled (at the end) and you'll be able to figure it out from there I guess :)