better safe than sorry

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by itsbenawhile, Oct 10, 2011.

1. itsbenawhile, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011

itsbenawhile macrumors member

bought the booq viper GTR case for my 15in....i think thats the name. i wanted to get something that would protect it from dents or normal use in a backpack. i went the extra mile and got the top model. it was 54. just thought i would tell you i feel 100% safe using this so far, its a perfect fit for the macbook pro too. love that. going to chicago this weekend so i will get to test it. let me know what you guys think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

if you have any question let me know. the sad part, my nike sb bag i have...wont fit in the laptop part in the rear...BUMMER

2. salacious macrumors 6502a

i bought a sleeve for £2 protects my laptop and its reversible :) if i want to make it waterproof i cover it with two plastic shopping bags, if i want it to be safe i wrap a short towel around it, probably costs all together £8.... then again if you got the money spend it

3. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

I have expensive top of the line cases for my MBP, and MBA laptops. It's well worth the investment after all the time we spend to obtain a nice Apple laptop and then go through all the setup and optimization for our own type of usage.

I travel a lot with mine for business and pleasure, the peace of mind of a well protected computer is worth it.