Bought two iPhone 5's. Both black, ATT, 32gb. I ordered two because I originally placed my order with Apple on 9/14 with the two week delivery window, using my upgrade. A few minutes later, I realized ATT was still quoting 9/21 delivery - of course that didn't happen! I originally intended to use the ATT one and then sell the one from Apple. Anyway, although ATT gave me the run around, the phone arrived yesterday. I haven't opened it yet, tempting as it is. I paid full retail plus tax for it (about $800). The Apple order is coming Tuesday at the subsidized price of about $315 with tax. I was planning to return both and jump ship to VZW but I've now decided to stick with ATT, so I am definitely keeping one. The question is, is it better for me to return the unsubsidized phone or try to sell one of the two phones on eBay? I'm assuming I'll need to pay shipping costs to return the ATT one anyway. Second, if I do decide to sell one, does it matter which I sell (the unsubsidized vs. subsidized)? Thanks for any help!