Hey All, I have been visiting this site for sometime but finally reg on the forums. I was wondering what everyone's advise would be on this issue. I have like a lot of people been with Verizon for over 10 years. Been a stockholder of Apple for over 15. I have been waiting so long for the iPhone. I have numerous Apple products as well. My question is that with the rumors going around about a possible iPhone 5 being launched this summer. Should I get the 4 or wait for the 5? Reason being I wouldn't want to buy the 5 at full retail price either. And who knows if Verizion will get it. I can pre-order the 4 on Feb 3rd...I have been thinking about this for a while and Feb 3rd is getting closer and closer!! And who knows if there will be an unlimited data plan for the 5. The pondering goes on. What does everyone think?