Beware of Mote-M addiction

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Solver, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Solver macrumors 6502a

6:00 in the morning and I'm still playing this game. I had been playing this game all night. The motes, they kept coming. On the ground, in the air. They never stopped advancing, unless I stopped them. The next wave of attack was faster, and stronger. Yesterday I bought the just updated Mote-M for 99 cents. I was able to take take a short break for dinner then continued to try out new tower defense strategies to stop the advancing mote onslaughts. Check out the reviews. Check out the developer web site,
    http://www.gxjones.com/

Too tired to play now. :eek:

This game gets my vote for best 99 cents game app.

2. Trip.Tucker Guest

The link you supplied seems to have been stripped from your post. Can you add again please.

3. Joe Hill macrumors member

Tower defense type games seem to be incredibly good for the iPhone/iPod touch platform. Can't wait for the new iPod touch to drop so I can finally get to play with it myself. :)

4. Solver thread starter macrumors 6502a

Today’s new strategy proved fruitful. Achieved well over 6000 points. Looked back at the global high scores. Now the highest is over 9000 points. I remember it being more like 7000 points yesterday.

Can nobody stop the 25th wave of air motes! They seem to just fly by my hardened defenses unscathed. :confused:

5. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G (16GB, 2.0.2 JB'd): Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_0_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5C1 Safari/525.20)

We DEFINITELY need better air-mote defenses. Also, I think the game should start in a paused state to give us a chance to plan a proper maze. Finally, I'd love to see a sandbox mode!

Anyway, a fun game to be sure. :)