Beyza Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jian001, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Jian001 Guest

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this thread is a duplicate.

Has anyone had an experience with Beyza Cases before? If so, what are your thoughts of their craftsmanship quality and reliability?

I've made an order for two iPhone 4 strap cases (one for my dad and I) from them and both are due to be shipped on the 28th of July.

Many thanks in advance!

2. Neoaucourant macrumors member

I have used the beyza slimline cases for my Blackberry's and they have worked out great. I love their quality of leather and the craftsmanship. I just ordered their slimline case for my iphone 4 and like you I am waiting for July 28th so it can be shipped. You won't be disappointed and plus if this is your first order I think you will get a membership card that gives you 20% off on future purchases.

3. Jian001 thread starter Guest

That's reassuring to know. Thanks for the update!

I can't wait till I get my hands on them.

4. MemphisDave macrumors regular

MemphisDave

I had a Beyza leather sleeve for my 3G and loved it. I left it in my friends car just before he went back home to Houston. He never mailed it back. :(
    I enjoyed the 3G slim sleeve so much, i ordered one for my Iphone4... but my order still hasn't shipped. When i placed the order, it said Pre-orders shipped on July 16th. Now it says 28th. I send them an email, but haven't heard back from them yet.

MemphisDave

5. Jian001 thread starter Guest

Fingers crossed your new case comes soon MemphisDave.

Let us know if and when you get a reply from them!

6. captainAJ macrumors newbie

Language issues?

What do you mean by "language issues"? I checked their site and the currency is in Euro. Distribution office is in Fl and HQ in Turkey :confused:

7. Neoaucourant macrumors member

Last time I ordered my case it came within a week and it came from Turkey. I am hoping ours gets shipped out around the 28th!

8. AlexDB9 macrumors regular

Beyza was my favorite back when I had my 3GS, I preferred it because it allowed the phone to be naked when I was talking on it, yet protected in my pocket. I ordered a "Retro Super Slim Case" for my i4, and as always the quality and build is top notch. I can put up a picture if you would like

9. Jian001 thread starter Guest

Yikes

Did anyone else get this? I'm thinking of canceling my order now.

--------------------

Dear [me],

This is to inform you that we are unable to make delivery on your order on the date indicated, because of high demand on our models and unexpected number of orders placed on our web store. So, all delivery dates we have been working on have been altered.

We should have our products ready to ship within [15] days of the original delivery date and we hope that you can hold off until that time.

We did want to inform you of this delay as soon we were advised in order to give you as much time as possible to make alternate arrangements, if necessary. We can assure you, however, that if your order remains in force we will expedite delivery to you as soon as we have received the products.

If you would like to change your item, or change your shipping address to a place you will be, we will be glad to arrange that.

You are also welcome to send us any e-mails for order cancellation and your refund will be completed immediately.

Please accept our apology for this delay and thank you for your understanding.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via info@beyza-cases.com

Regards,

BeyzaCases Team

10. Neoaucourant macrumors member

Yeah, I got the same thing about it being delayed another 15 days.

11. tallyho macrumors 6502a

tallyho

12. Jian001 thread starter Guest

We ordered the Stitches and Classic - both strap cases.

13. *smb* macrumors newbie

We have 3G/3GS cases from them and the quality and craftsmanship is great! I'm waiting for them to add the flip case as it's similar to the one I had before and it worked great for me. They are usually pretty quick with communication too.

I think it speaks volumes that they are advising ahead of time that they might not be able to meet their deadline vs. leaving customers waiting until after the date passes. Personally, I wouldn't cancel the order but it sounds like if you do you can get an immediate refund! :)

14. Jian001 thread starter Guest

The positive comments in this thread have convinced me to hold out and not cancel my order.. thank you for all the feedback.

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone that their orders arrive soon. Can't wait to hear your reviews once you've had some time with them!

15. Neoaucourant macrumors member

To my surprise I got an email today stating that my case has been shipped. YES!

16. vijay007 macrumors regular

Can you post some good pictures of this Retro super slim case you got?

I am having a hard time choosing between this and Slimline stripes case.

17. Jian001 thread starter Guest

18. MemphisDave macrumors regular

MemphisDave

I got the same delayed order email this week.
    I'll have a free bumper before my leather sleeve arrives. Going on 5 weeks since I ordered my leather sleeve.
    :(
    MemphisDave

19. Jian001 thread starter Guest

Woohoo! Got an e-mail saying my order is being shipped now. Anyone else?