Beyza iPhone 4 Slip Case Images And First Impressions

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by wodeh, Jul 22, 2010.

1. wodeh macrumors regular

http://www.gadgetoid.com/2010/07/22/beyza-iphone-4-retro-slim-leather-slip-case/

Trying something new here! Slapping some lovely images up for your perusal whilst I mull over the specifics of a review. There's not going to be a lot to say, but it'll be generally positive.

I don't worry much about Antenna-gate (which may turn a lot of people off slip cases), but the blasted proximity sensor just got me!

2. AlexDB9 macrumors regular

3. tallyho macrumors 6502a

tallyho

I had an older Beyza case and am considering the strap version of the one you have there. Slightly concerned that the phone seems to stick up out of the top of the case by a mm or so-I'd be happier if the case was a couple of millimetres taller than the phone, just to offer some protection to the top of the phone. The strap version looks like it will protect the top corners of the phone better though-they look very exposed in those pics of the non-strap version.

4. wodeh thread starter macrumors regular

That's a pretty valid observation regarding the iPhone being exposed at the top, although its not something I worry about. It has a pocket to itself, and I need the top exposed to fit my mahoosive headphone jack.

I think the pull strap cases offer much better protection of the top, I have several iPhone 3G models from Beyza/SENA and they're pretty well covered at the top, as you don't need to be able to grasp the iPhone to remove it.

It's a shame that the iPhone 4 is a little taller, otherwise 3G slip cases would work a treat.