Beyza Multiflip pictures and review

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bumfudley, Sep 16, 2008.

1. bumfudley macrumors newbie

I just received the Beyza Multiflip this morning (wicked fast shipping from Turkey of all places). I was looking for a nice leather case similar to the Sena case I had for the original iphone, only more protective. Based on reviews of Beyza's other products, I bit the bullet and ordered the Multi-flip in Vintage Brown.

This is a very versatile case. You have the option of removing the front flap if you desire and it comes with a fully removable belt clip. The case is also dockable in the Apple 3G dock.

The first thing that stuck out at me was the quality of the leather, which has been praised in other Beyza case reviews, and not undeservedly so. I chose the Vintage Brown color, which has a fantastic texture and feel. The leather is a definite step up from the Sena case I had before. The phone fits snugly and securely, and the cut-outs are perfectly aligned. Another difference from most soft leather cases is that the Beyza covers the home button. One would expect this to hinder use of the button, but it in fact does the opposite. There is a small pad under the home button area that creates a satisfying click when you depress the button.

As with most leather cases, the Multiflip does add some bulk to the iPhone, but if you're looking for a leather case, bulk usually isn't the biggest concern.

Just a fantastic case, beautifully crafted. Let me know if you have any questions.

ALSO: If you use the coupon code: CAD9WINDOWSMOBILE247 you get 20% off.

Attached Files:

2. noxdave macrumors newbie

Bumfudley-

Is the case lined on the inside with anything, ie velvet, etc? Thanks for a great review and great pics.

Dave.

3. bumfudley thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks. The back of the case is not lined, but is a very soft leather that I doubt would ever scratch the iPhone. The sides and bottom are lined with what looks like vinyl.

4. doodads macrumors 6502

doodads

I have noticed that my Beyza multiflip case attracts a lot of dust/dirt to the screen. Does anyone else have this problem?

Also, when I received my credit card statement, I noticed that the payment was made in the Turkish currency, not dollars as was shown on the website. My credit card company charged me a fee to do this.

5. noxdave macrumors newbie

Thank you for the reply Bumfudley. I was wondering if the case was lined because my last case turned my IS skin brown :confused: , so I am wondering if this case will do the same. If interested, here is the thread I posted a picture of that in: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=555167&highlight=anyone+use+that+Zagg. I am going to try one anyway, just ordered this AM. Doodad, I used Paypal, so I don't think I took any currency conversion fees, at least on the Paypal invoice they emailed me it didn't look like it.

Again, thank you Bumfudley for the info and the discount code, it took like $6.50US off the price!!

Dave