Beyza Roadline-Slim Case -- WOW

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MegaBit, Jul 18, 2008.

1. MegaBit macrumors member

I received the Beyza Roadline-Slim case today. It shipped direct from Istanbul in only 3 days to the Seattle area. I am totally impressed with it from all aspects. The leather is smooth and soft. The lining is suede that is as soft as silk.

Here is how I rate it:

Quality of the leather - 10 out of 10
    Workmanship - 10 out of 10 (stitching is amazing)
    Style - 10 out of 10
    Protection - 9 out of 10 (top barely exposed)
    Use (insertion & removal) - 10 out of 10

Pictures:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bmms8 macrumors 68020

nice case. How much was it and where did you get it from

3. MegaBit thread starter macrumors member

4. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

Wow, that's really nice. How well does the iPhone fit in the case? From the video it looks like it's loose enough to fall out, but I'm probably wrong.

5. MegaBit thread starter macrumors member

There's no way it will slip out. The suede (cowhide lining) interior is soft yet has a grip and the case is just snug enough to require slight force to insert and remove the iPhone.

6. PieMac macrumors 6502a

I'm thinking about one of these cases for my new iphone 3G, but I'm concerned that I won't be able to hear it ring as I don't see any holes cut out for the speakers. Is this a problem for you?

7. GAS macrumors regular

I have the slim line case for my original iPhone and it's fantastic, great quality leather and fit.

8. MadGoat macrumors 65816

MadGoat

looks kinda tacky, like a glasses holder old men use to put their reading glasses in.

I wouldn't want to put my iphone in that monstrosity.

9. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Hey hey hey old men are hawt ergo the case is hawt. ;)

10. stevin macrumors regular

id also like to hear how the ringer is with the roadline slim... I'm so close to buying... but it looks like its going to do a great job muffling the sounds

11. dalvin200 macrumors 68040

you could in theory place the iphone upside down - with the speaker at the top by the flap thing... i guess that would help with hearing the sound?

12. steve31 macrumors 6502a

steve31

Great Case!!! I have there macbook air "thin case" and love it!!! I also ordered there multi flip case for my iPhone 3G and it is still in production. It was supposed to ship on the 29th of July but got pushed back by 2 days. I got an email from them today saying sorry for the delay and they said that they will include a slimline leather case also with my multiflip free of charge! The cases are top notch but there service is just as top notch!! I will post pics when I get it.:D

13. geekmommy4 macrumors 6502

geekmommy4

Hey, that's exactly what I do. I have a pocket in my purse that is perfect for my iPhone and I always put it in upside down so that I can hear it ring better.

14. TechJunky macrumors regular

that's the second time I've seen you say a case looks like a glasses case. What do glasses look like where you're from?

I too can vouch for the quality with these. I bought the slimlime in "vintage", which is more like suede.

15. stevin macrumors regular

In theory that works.. but atleast with the 1st gen phone I'd listen to music and talk via headphones... so I kind of need access to the headphone port...

16. synagence macrumors 6502a

I just ordered one of them too ... can't wait for it ... like a device to be protected when not in use but uncovered when in use ... pouches for me are ideal

Looks like decent quality products too.

17. technosexual macrumors newbie

Arrived just in time for my birthday. I couldn't be happier. Totally have to agree with the original poster, awesome quality. A step up from the Sena case, as the Sena case sheds its liner and shows up prominently on the white iPhone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. PieMac macrumors 6502a

I wound up going with the Slimline case in tan...got it day before yesterday and I am very pleased with it...very nice quality!

19. Carpe Deez macrumors member

That looks like an old man's eye glass case. Please... take it away!

[​IMG]

20. schubes macrumors regular

schubes

Please review the multiflip when it arrives. Very interested.

21. synagence macrumors 6502a

Another very happy customer here .... ordered on saturday... arrived yesterday lunchtime ... can't complain at that.

Quality and workmanship is tops ... iphone is happy inside ;)

22. doodads macrumors 6502

doodads

I found a discount code for 20% off from Christmas time. I plugged it in and it still worked. I ordered the multi-flip case and it should arrive by Friday.

23. ubersalad macrumors 6502a

I seriously don't understand these cases...I can see myself fumbling with the phone as I take it out of the bag and dropping it on the ground.

24. schubes macrumors regular

schubes

Please review the multiflip when it arrives. Very interested.