Beyzacases, anyone has it?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Namysome, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Namysome macrumors newbie

Hello,

I am new here and I just got the iPhone 4. As with everyone else I am trying to find the "right" case for my iPhone. Been looking around for sometime now and I found these cases which look pretty nice. So, my question is: Has anyone tried these cases?

http://www.beyzacases.com/cat-apple-iphone-4-cases.cfm

Thanks

2. steve31 macrumors 6502a

steve31

I don't yet have a Beyza case for my iPhone 4. I am waiting for them to make there flip model. I have had one for my 3GS and can say that there a top notch case. A couple others that you might want to check out is Vaja and Piel Frama I would say that as far as leather cases go these companies are the best. But you will pay a higher price.

3. meistervu macrumors 65816

I have the 3G slimline vertical case. It's a nice design and the construction and material is exquisite. I am quite picky, yet I can't imagine how they can improve it.

That said, I consider that design more of a pouch than a case as you have to take the phone out to use it. It's great if you want to use your phone naked.

I don't know about other companies, but if I were to buy another leather case for my iP4, I would consider Beyza first if they have a design that I like because I am quite impressed with the first case I bought from them.